Warm Up With Rugby Legends
There has never been more excitement about a Six Nations championship. The 2019 tournament is anticipated to be one of the best ever. There are so many reasons for rugby fans to be salivating at the prospect including:
- Wales is on a run of 9 consecutive victories, beating Argentina in their own country, South Africa twice and Australia. It is their 3rd longest winning streak of all time. They also won all 4 Autumn tests for the first time in their history;
- Ireland is on a run of 6 consecutive victories including defeating the mighty All Blacks in Dublin in the Autumn;
- England appear to be back on track, winning 3 out of 4 of their Autumn tests. Their only defeat came in a close encounter with the All Blacks;
Nobody can under-estimate the importance of the 2019 Six Nations.
- It is the last before the 2019 World Cup in Japan;
- It will be the final swansong for the Wales coaching team of Gatland, Howley and Edwards;
- It is also the final Six Nations for Irish coach Joe Schmidt;
Wales play two of their five 2019 Six Nations test matches in Cardiff. Prior to both games, Legends Hospitality will be staging pre-match entertainment in a private suite with dedicated bar at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Cardiff.
Wales v England (Saturday 23rd February at 16:45) with rugby legends Rob Jones, JPR Williams and JJ Williams.
Wales v Ireland (Saturday 16 March at 14:45) with Wales and British Lions winger J. J. Williams (replacing former Wales lock and captain Gareth Llewellyn) and ex-Irish international Mick Quinn.
Packages for both Six Nations home games include:
- Superb 3-course lunch;
- Guest rugby personalities talking talk about life in the game;
- A Welsh Male Voice Choir;
- Match day gift;
- Bar table service during the speeches;
- A big screen to watch the game for those not going to the stadium. ;
There are three tiers of tickets (along bespoke packages can be provided on request):
Level One Premier
Drinks reception with the guest speaker, a free bar (beers and wines only) until kick-off, post-match food, premier seating position in room, match-day gift. £139 + VAT per head
Level Two Enhanced
Free Bar (beers and wines only) until kick-off and match-day gift. £119 + VAT per head
Level Three Classic
Pay as you go bar, and a match-day gift. £89 + VAT per head
For more information about pre-match rugby hospitality for the Six Nations please contact Paul Fielding on:
Phone: 01656 782545 or 07768 418308
By email on: legends@